Head out for an adventure on a Viking ship in the southern coast of Tenerife, an extraordinary vacation onboard Ragnarok. Sail from the Los Cristianos harbor to meet dolphins and whales. Due to the extraordinary climate and distance between the island of La Gomera and Tenerife, there is a high chance of seeing them. These mammals often swim along the ship, almost touching the ship’s sides, so everyone can take unforgettable pictures.
After this special meeting, cruise along the picturesque coast by the towns of Playa de Las Americas and Adeje, then drop anchor in La Caleta. Amongst the magnificent scenery of beaches and cliffs beneath the El Teide volcano, enjoy a Viking lunch prepared by a chef. Look for a spot for swimming and snorkeling in the crystal-clear waters of the ocean and, with a little luck, spot some sea turtles.
On the way back, enjoy various Viking games. If you choose, take the opportunity to dress up in clothes from the Viking era and go back to the times of great warriors. Brave Vikings will accompany you throughout the cruise, show you Viking equipment, let you punch your own coins and the ancient oracle will tell tour future written in runes. Test your Viking courage, wit and perception, learn how to wield a sword, and take part in a Viking battle. Enjoy beer, wine and other drinks throughout your cruise.
- 3 hours trip around south side of Tenerife (Los Cristianos) where you can see beautiful sightseeing with whales and dolphins
- Free transport
- Wheelchair accessible (Only manual ones)
- Drinks: Soft drinks, beer, wine, water
- Lunch: Goulash, Roast chicken leg ham, Wrinkled potatoes, Mixed cabbage and carrot salad with sweet and sour vinagre.IMPORTANT! IF YOU ARE VEGETARIAN, VEGAN OR ALLERGIC TO SOME PRODUCTS – PLEASE, LET US KNOW 24 HOURS BEFORE THE EXCURSION.
- Entertainment shows and activities
- Swimming & snorkling time (snorkling equipment included)